1. From ground level, construction of the rotary bored pile to the required design depth.
2. Lower the reinforcement cage into position.
3. Plunge Column Frame on the temporary casing:
- Position and fix locating pins onto casing in line with plunge column axis.
- Use locating pins to centralise the plunge column frame within the pile bore.
- Use the hydraulic "jack out" legs at the base of the frame combined with verticality lasers to align the frame to vertical.
4. Pour concrete into the pile bore to the concrete cut off level.
5. Lowering the plunge column through the frame, using the frame's hydraulics to centralise the plunge column to structural tolerances as required within the frame.
Complete 'plunging' the column into wet concrete to the correct level and carry out a final check on position.
6. Withdrawal of frame
7. To keep the column in position, backfill pile bore with pea gravel above the top of concrete level and evenly around the plunge column.
8. Remove the temporary casing.